Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Sawdust Festivle!

A and I went to the Sawdust Festivle in Laguna Beach. We went with some good friends for a girls night out. We took a trolley from our car to the festivle.
The little girls got toe rings. We did this awhile back and A got one then too, so we had to do it again.
Then Mel and I decided we would give it a try too. I must admit, it's been a few days and I'm not completely use to it yet.
Now we all feel so complete. A good pedicure and a toe ring. (Erika didn't need to add any more toe rings to her already dazzleing toes.)
We ended the night at BJ's but to bad for A the pizookie didn't come fast enough. What a fun night, thanks ladies and little gals.

7 comments:

Kara said...

I hope you get used to your toe ring. I have had one for probably 8 or 9 years and I have never taken it off. It's just part of my feet now! Now I need a good pedicure to go along with it! Can we have a girl's night when we come? I'll make A stay awake for a pazookie and teach her how to put a big one down!!

Eloise Bowen said...

I found your blog! It's neat to see all the fun things you do. Check out our blog, brianandeloise.blogspot.com

Eloise Bowen

The Mayer Family said...

Looks like fun! Hey where are we on that list of blogs to look at?? Did you forget us already!! I see what happens when you move away from Ladera!! brigmayer.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey. Didn't know you had a blog!

Josh and Megan said...

I am finally responding to your cute posts...that is because I am showered and ready and my baby is still sleeping! I know, I am a good mom...ha, ha. Your beach days look fun, I will have to join you one day. I miss you guys a ton already! You should just give in to Brayden's wish and move to Utah!

Coleen said...

I guess I have a few years to go before I can have a girls night with my baby...I can't wait

James and Katrina said...

That looks like a fun festival!! You look like you're having a great time. We love your blog. A is so cute.