Sunday, February 8, 2009

C's Birthday

Here is my big birthday boy. Isn't he handsome?!!
He took cupcakes to share with his nursery class.
We also had a family party. It was on Super Bowl Sunday so it was a football party. The cake was a cute football but that didn't last long. Here C is enjoying the once football.
He got some great presents from his grandparents and cousins. C has loved his birthday week! Now if I can stop calling him my baby and try to switch to big boy. (I think it will help with the baby coming.)

6 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday C!!! He really is getting to be so big Lindsay! We miss you guys- when are we going to see you again? Nathan needs some time with his cousins.

James and Katrina said...

Very Fun! Happy Birthday C! That looks like fun--I can't believe he's 2. By the way, I didn't know what a Black Angus cow/bull was until I ate at Carl's Jr. =)

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

He is so cute! He has the best smile in all of those pictures. That first pic makes him look so old I didn't even recongize him. He is very handsome! I'm sad I couln't be there. Tell everyone Aunt Kimby says hello.

Melissa said...

I found your blog! He has the greatest smile, so funny! I can't believe he's 2, pretty soon that will be Annie. And I'm not even pregnant yet, shoot!

The Mayer Family said...

I can't believe he is two, he is so cute!! Potty training now????

shannon said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big he is! What happened to all these little babies! Cute smile!