Thursday, April 16, 2009

Health and Fitness Week

I was in charge of Health and Fitness week at A's school and to kick things off we had some awesome dancers come and perform for the kids during lunch. Casper, the one in red, was my hip hop teacher for a while and Cedric, in orange, was on So You Think You Can Dance last year. They will both be in a Wayne's Brothers movie coming out in May.
The kids loved it and couldn't get enough of the boys. It was a fun day. B loves hip hop from watching SYTYCD with me so he especially like it.

2 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

B looks just like a little hip hopper...except he's missing something...oh yeah, it's his hand signs!

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

Totally not related to this post, but how are you feeling?! Are you as sick of being pregnant as I am. I am hoping we will deliver the same day, that would be fun. Anyways, I keep meaning to call you but I have lost your number, I'll call Katrina and get it or give me a call if you get a minute!
Amy