Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jog-a-thon

A and B just had their annual jog-a-thon. This was actually B's first year and he did pretty good. He was such a good sport to let C run with him for a few laps. A did amazing. She ran 15 laps in 15 minutes and even stopped for water a few times. (Big B watched her run and we failed to get any pics.)
Here is a cute picture of B helping C. Before the boys ran we had to get all ready at home. First we had to get dressed in the right type of clothes. Then we ate a good healthy breakfast. Last they did a warm up, my exercise video that I was trying to fit in before my day got away from me.

An even cuter picture because he's helping him after he fell. Who new a jog-a-thon could be so fun!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey you! What's going on? Are you guys doing alright? Do you have sick kids still? I am loving picturing the kids warming up with you and your exercise video. No worries about this weekend. We'll be alright. I just hope the tile remodel gets done by Saturday. I am just trying to not stress over the things that I have no control over. Have you guys bought plane tickets yet? We still haven't and the Rapid City ones went up another 10 bucks!!! SO mad!