Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swimming

My brother's son had a birthday so we went swimming at their house. The water was warm and everyone had a blast. Grandpa got in to play with the kids.
Everyone had a such a fun time kicking off the summer with a great pool party.

A, B, and C took swim lessons at the college this year. At the end of your session then you get to jump off the diving board. C was a little scared but he did it and loved it.
B had no problem jumping off and would have done it all day if they would have let him. A did it too but of course my camera battery died. I think my kids might be half fish:)

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

You are on a blogging roll! I can't keep up with you! knowing you, you are probably trying to get caught up before your trip! Good Luck! i feel like I won't talk to you for the next 2 weeks! Miss those darling kids of yours!