Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Random Cuteness

I can never get enough of this cute smile!
On day I thought her hair was getting long enough to do something with and so I tried this. She sat pretty still to get it in but it didn't stay in long. At least I got some pictures. I should use better rubber bands but I hate how they rip out her hair when one of us tries to take them out. We need to keep the little hair she has!

Ever since we stopped napping C I can tell he is a little more grouchy. He is such a good boy and always has been but lately he has been a little more challenging. (nothing compared to D) I think it's due to no nap. His thumb has been a great thing and makes him be able to fall asleep anywhere as long as he is tired enough.

I keep telling him when he turns 4 he has to stop sucking his thumb but am I sure I want that?

No comments: