Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vegas!!

The kids and I took a trip to Vegas to help my sister in law. She was diagnosed with colon cancer and was going through chemo and I wanted to help her. The kids had lots of fun with their cousins. D and her cousin her age have a love/hate relationship but the last night we were there they put on a little photo shoot for us and we got some great pictures.
This was right before the photo shot happened.

We watched a lot of RIO cause Vegas was of course to hot to play outside. The kids would dance to the songs.
One of the days we headed to a neighbors pool to cool off.
Another day we went to Target to buy a slip n slide. I found a great deal on one so we played in the back yard and had popsicles. I was so glad we were able to go to help out and play.

No comments: