Sunday, October 16, 2011

More at the Sand Dunes

See my neighbor did have a great time. After everyone got a ride on the sand rail we played out in the sand.
B is about to jump off into the sand and roll down the hill.
My brother is the expert when it comes to having fun in the sand. Everyone had gallons of sand in them when the day was done. (Thank goodness there was a great pool where we stayed!)
This is a picture of the little kids getting there ride. C, D and my brothers two little girls. It was hard making them take turns. On a side note; during this whole day my other brother's wife was in labor and we kept having to call to get updates. Our cell phones didn't work so we had to walk to the rangers station and use a pay phone. I was sad that I wasn't there to see her before she left the hospital but I can't wait to tell her her birth story from her aunts point of view.

No comments: