Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fun with Friends

 D is in a playgroup and every six weeks I get to have them all at my house. They have so much fun together. I can see these girls being friends forever.
 They love playing in the playroom but when they start getting restless we go outside to run around and they have really enjoyed good old red light green light. So fun!
 Our really good friends from Cedar come down often and on this trip down the weather was perfect for a beach day. 
 We live by an equestrian center and when there is a competition we love to go and watch the horses jump. It's no rodeo but we still love watching the horses.
Sometimes I think we need to live in Panaca because the kids love horses so much. I love where we live so I am very glad we have Panaca to visit. 

No comments: