Thursday, March 7, 2013

Baby E Meets His Siblings!!

 When we got home from the hospital the kids weren't there yet. My mom had them off playing somewhere. It was nice to come home and get a little settled before they came home because when they walked in the door the chaos began. Everyone wanted to see Baby E, hold him, kiss him and just look at him. They all ran to the bathroom to wash up and A got to hold him first. She was so proud!
 They were all so proud. 
 I don't think I've ever had such an easy time getting them to smile for a picture!
 Glad to say the excitement hasn't died down much. C is great with him.
 They wanted to buy me an edible arrangement but they are so expensive that they decided to make me one. 
 Love this little pose:)
 I LOVE this picture! You can just see how excited and happy D was to finally meet Baby E.
 I love seeing the kids cuddle with him and want to hold him so much.
 I caught this little smile and although it's very cute it makes him look too big.
 Everyone getting their cuddling time in! 

1 comment:

Maren and Patrick said...

He is so precious and cute. Love how excited the other kids look. Hopefully I'll get to meet him before he gets too big. Congrats again!