Friday, July 26, 2013

Elementary School Is Over For A

 Me with my soon to be middle schooler.
 A had lots of partying to end her 5th grade year. There was an all day country fair.
 The girls had so much fun!
 I really can't believe I'll have a kid old enough for middle school.
 The 5th grade also did a morning of memories. They sang the sweetest song and talked about their favorite things in elementary school. 
 It was really nice to end the year with so many kids we've known since kindergarten.
 A walking out of this school for the last time:( The parents all line up and the 5th graders walk through. It's called 5th Grade Clap Out. 
 My girl!!
 Next up was a pool party with friends.
 Then a sleepover.
A great way to end her elementary years. She is such a great student and wonderful person. I can't wait to see what is in store for her!

No comments: