Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A, B, C, and D Go To Utah

 I really have the best family! My parents took the 4 kids to Utah early so I could stay home and have a break. It was nice to be able to get things done at home and relax. My sister had the girls most of the time and the boys were at the cabin with my parents. This picture is them waiting for their flight with their cousins.
 The river is always a highlight of the cabin. The boys build up the "pool" and then were dared to sit in it.
 Exploring the river with grandpa.

 Fishing at the lake and he caught the only fish!
 Swimming at the pool C got brave and jumped off the high dive.
 My dad and sister in law took the older kids on an overnight hike while the little kids stayed with grandma and played. 
These two became so close and played so well together. I wish they lived closer to each other.

No comments: