Friday, January 3, 2014

Getting Ready for Christmas!

 There is always lots of shopping to do for Christmas and E is big enough to sit with D in the car cart. He likes it for maybe 5 minutes.
 One of my teaching days for preschool only one other kid came and it was the day I had planned to make gingerbread cookies from scratch. What I thought was going to be a hard day was so easy. Lucky me! They had fun too:)
 I had so much left over that for FHE that night we all decorated cookies. The kids loved it.
 We went to see Santa and I was to cheap to buy the picture. Plus I didn't put much effort into what they were wearing. So I took this picture instead.
Only the upper part of the tree got decorated this year but E still found away to pull some things off. Who could get made at that cute smile?!

No comments: