Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lots of Happenings

 A has got E loving the scooter. He's so cute!
 C just lost a tooth but had another loose one so he was trying to get it out by biting into the apple. Didn't work:/
 E is such a fast crawler! He walk a little but still rather crawl because he's so good at it. E was chasing birds during baseball.
 For preschool we did a science day with lots of experiments. It was a hit!
 I got shirts made for the new company. Big B's brother did them and I LOVE them. 
 E on his first bike ride. I'd say he liked it:) Looks like our family is back to biking! We haven't been in at least a year and a half.
 Playing around.
 Jumping off rocks at the park.
 I'm loving my flowers in the yard this spring! My roses are going crazy!
A is growing up to fast! This is at New Beginnings and she'll be joining Young Womens so soon.

No comments: