Sunday, June 8, 2014

Spring Break Road Trip- Part 1

 I've been wanting to take this trip up the coast for a very long time and we finally made it happen. My parents kept D and E which made it doable and so fun. Our first stop was Hearst Castle. We took a tour and got to walk around the grounds. It was pretty amazing! Just look at that fireplace!
 I'm very lucky to have kids that enjoy history and learning new things as much as I do.
 The dinning room.
 This is one of the pools. At first I was sad we didn't get to see it full but then after talking to one of the guards I was glad to be able to see the details of the pool.
 It is never empty so I guess we were lucky.
 The view from the top. I wouldn't mind living here!
 Just one view of the castle.
 The indoor pool.
 I can't even imagine swimming in a pool that grand!
We were suckers for the pictures they took of us but I guess we were caught up in the moment.

No comments: