Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mothers Day

 We aren't very good at celebrating holidays but on Mothers Day I made everyone take a walk on the beach with me. I should have know that a walk on the beach would turn into climbing the rocks but it made for nice pictures.
 I really love where we live! 
So after this picture they decided to go a little further out on the rocks and just after I had taken a picture and was about to yell at them for going out so far a wave splashed up on the rocks and covered them. Literally covered them so I couldn't see them! It scared me so bad especially because they had E. However, I really wish I would have gotten a picture.
This is them trying to get back to safety. To get out there they had to crawl under that rock but when they came back the tide was higher so it made it more difficult. So much for my nice walk on the beach and not getting in the water on the Sabbath!

No comments: