Monday, May 18, 2015

Vetrans Day Injuries

 We were off to the beach to for our day off of school and as I was parking the older kids ran ahead to start playing. Before I even paid for parking my SIL came back with C. He was climbing the lifeguard tower and tripped and fell off. We think he blackout for a few seconds because he can't remember anything but the older kids said he landed on the metal legs that support the tower. As soon as I saw his ear I knew we had to go to the ER. 
 This is his ear after it was cleaned up a little.
He had to get a CAT scan to rule out head injuries. 
 He was so brave! He didn't even flinch for the IV.
 We waited for a long time for the plastic surgeon to show up and when he did he got to work sticking C up. C did not do well with that part so they ended up putting him to sleep.
 He was a trooper and ended up with 8 stitches. 
He got them out about a week later and has a nice scar to remind us of that great day or minutes at the beach.

No comments: