Sunday, August 16, 2015

February Birthdays!

 For C's 8th birthday he and some friends went to the monster truck show. 
 Opening presents is always a plus to having a birthday.
 He has some great friends who gave him some great gifts.
 A beautiful sunset for the handsome birthday boy.
 Three birthday kids to celebrate at grandmas house.
 Happy boy!
 Three different cakes.
 Still figuring out what a birthday is all about.
 Pure joy for this big 8 year old!
 I may have taken E with me when I got his present.
 E's birthday was on a Sunday so we took cupcakes to nursery.
 Easiest birthday "party" I could have done.
 Surprise! It's a trash truck!
 Getting him started young with golfing.
I think he finally got the hang of the birthday thing and loved us singing to him.
E is the perfect youngest child. Everyone loves him and can't get enough of him. We give into him too much because we all think he's the cutest thing ever. 

No comments: