Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Firsts

A has finally started dance! It took awhile because I'm a little to cheap and I don't want her to experience burn out. But we put her in a preballet class because she thinks she already knows how to do ballet. (I've taught her very little in the kitchen) Hey what ever makes the girl comfortable. I'm sure you'll get an update, especially when it comes to recital time.
B has started preschool. (PreK if you ask him) We are doing the same thing we did with A for two years and with B last year. Hopefully it will be a great year. The group is doing things a little different then in the past. But my group has some wonderful moms and that's what counts the most.

5 comments:

clarkfamblog said...

Kids are growing! Congrats to A on ballet and on school. How fun it is to start new things. I can't wait to hear all about it. Congrats to B on school and soccer. Your Mom will know what it feels like to run all over town trying to get you cute kids to all your activities. And C (okay, this is the first time I realized you named your kids ABC...duh) and congrats to C on his accomplishment of being dang cute!

Kara said...

I can't wait to hear more about the dance classes, and preschool. Hey, I have been telling people about your curriculum you use for preschool and everyone wants to know how to get it. So, I need the info. Can you e-mail it to me or something?

Josh and Megan said...

I wish I could live closer for all their firsts! What ever happened to the idea of all of us getting web cams?

Aimee Molloy said...

yeah!! I am glad to see you have made it to our studio! Love ya!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Like mother like daughter :) That's fun A is taking dance. All the kids look to cute!!! I miss them so much. Everytime I look at your blog it makes me want to jump in the car and come visit!