Sunday, September 7, 2008

Some firsts and a last.

A's first day of school. I felt like I was sending her off to college. She is now a way from me more then she is with me. Good thing we still have plenty of time before she really leaves me.
Here she is meeting her teacher for the first time.
B also had a first, he started soccer and had his first game.
Big B's brother came to town and so we took his family to the beach. I'm thinking it will be our last time til next summer.
Ohhh, how precious.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow first day of school! Sounds exciting and depressing all in one. I know I will miss my boys so much when they start.

Kara said...

Glad to see you put some pictures you took at the beach on your blog. I need to send you some cute ones I took. Thanks so much for letting us stay with you this past weekend. It was fun!

The Mayer Family said...

sounds like we got our kids doing all their first together again-why couldn't we be in Cali. to do it together? Isn;t it nice to run errands just with one during school time!! Keep up the good work.