Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas after Christmas

First a picture of our great tree we got in Panaca. (This post should go after the next but what do you do.) After we got back from the cabin we had our own little Christmas with the presents we didn't take with us.
Santa left C a new bike. He was excited but disappointed when he couldn't reach the peddles.
I love this age. C gets so excited about everything.
Grandma and grandpa Mathews gave us all some great things. The kids loved their blankets.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love C's huge smile in every picture! It looks like you guys had a fun time at the cabin in the snow. The sledding part looks really fun. We did some of that in CO too.

The Good Life said...

Hey sorry I haven't responded to your comment on my blog. The holidays lasted forever and I'm just getting back into my blog. Your kids are so cute and you are prego! Congrats. Megan's baby is adorable. Shannon is in AZ just email me and I'll give you her number. springdeburgh@gmail.com. Cute blog by the way!