Friday, January 16, 2009

A Great Start to the New Year!

Big B had a birthday and the kids wanted to do a surprise party for him. It was just us and my mom but he thought it was a lot more then that. He even threatened to not come home. I know better then to have any type of party for him. It will most likely never happen.

He opened presents. Blue tooth was a must have considering he recently got a ticket for talking on his cell phone with out one. He also got a shirt, pants, and best of all tickets to the 1st play off game for the Chargers. It was a great game, they won.

Then the kids did a show for him. They are really in to dancing.

We finished off the night with cake and ice cream.

So far we have had a great New Year. I wish I had more pictures to share but I only have a few. For New years we let the kids stay up to 9:00 to celebrate with New York. They loved it! We had popcorn and candy and just had fun together. Then the next morning A, B and I went to the Rose Parade with my parents. It was a little on the hot side but it was really fun. We had great seats. My parents know how to do that parade perfect. Big B and C stayed home to watch football and get the new T.V. up. We have a lot happening in the year 2009. Here to hoping everything goes smooth. Enjoy your year!





4 comments:

Kara said...

I loved seeing pictures of the kids having a dance party! You should take a video and post it on here.
Did you get that receipt for the gift card yet? Did you guys have fun with Cade and Kim there?

Josh and Megan said...

Kara is really faithful in commenting...maybe I should hire her to comment for me! But she must not know you well enough if she thinks you would ever put a video on your blog...even your blog manager doesn't know how to do that! Happy b-day brent...you just wait for the big 4-0! I will throw you one major surprise party and embarrass the crap out of you!

clarkfamblog said...

Cute pics, cute kids. Where is your Mom in all of this? I suppose behind the camera. Could you put on a little weight so it looks like your carrying a baby? Do you know if your having "d" boy or "d" girl?

Amy said...

You need to change the color of your comment thingy I had to search for it. Happy birthday Brent! Sounds like you are having a happy new year so far.