Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pictures of our Baby D

Here she is. We really haven't got very many pictures of her. Hopefully that will change and I can get a better one up soon.
Our first family picture! Keep in mind this is less then 24 hours after having a baby. Better family picture to come as well.
A and her new sister. She wanted a brother til she came early and they almost share a birthday and both have lynn in their name. Now she is thrilled to have a sister.
B and D together. He can't get use to her name and still calls her baby D.
C and D. He loves the baby, sometimes too much. We'll see what becomes of this relationship in the next few weeks.

8 comments:

Kara said...

Yeah, you must be doing great to be blogging already and returning e-mails!! You're a pro at this! It took us 6 weeks to get a family picture of all 4 of us, and you got one in less than 24 hours! Glad the kids are loving their new sister. they all look so cute with her! CAn't wait to see more pictures! Take care.

Maren said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet her!

Melissa said...

Congrats Matthews family, so exciting!

James and Katrina said...

So fun! It's so fun to have another girl! Our order of kids is now the same. Take it easy.

Josh and Megan said...

Shoot! I just realized that I revealed Baby "D" name when I made her announcement post...hope nobody comes after you! Cute pics!

Danielle said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have two of each!

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

I am so excited for you! I want all the details but will give you a little while before I call. So, much for having our babies on the same day. I am hopeful though that maybe I will also go at 38 weeks! She is adorable. It is cool you have 2 and 2!!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! Man I lose track of time. She is beautiful. Call me sometime when you are able. I don't want to call and disturb the one second of the day that you have to rest. I need to know this babies name since you wont put it up here. How are you all doing?