Monday, June 1, 2009

A's Birthday

Even though I was in the hospital for her b-day I think she had a pretty good day. My wonderful neighbor took her lunch at school and also got her a webkinz. My mom took her to the craft store and big B took all the kids to see a movie like we had originally planned. I was able to get most the cake done before I went to the hospital so she brought that to share with me and we had a little party.
A says her best present was her baby sister.
I asked A to watch D one night and when I came back to check on them this is what I found. Babies are hard work.


2 comments:

Kara said...

Is A 7 years old?? What a good helper she is going to be. I love the picture of the two girls- what a sweet one! I hope you're feeling better and I can't wait to hear from you- when you're rested and have time- who knows when that will be- maybe in 6 months? That's how I feel anyways and I'm not even 2 months down yet and I only have two kids!!! How are you doing it???

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Aw I miss her! That pic of her and D is so sweet. A is getting all old on me.