Friday, September 18, 2009

Summer Vacation-Part 2, The Cabin

Before getting to the cabin we stopped in SLC to visit my grandma and introduce her to D. It was really good to see her and get to visit with her. We also did Temple Square while we were in SLC.
We love visiting the cabin. This time we tried a hike. I don't think it was the best hike we could have chosen but it was still nice to get out and explore the area. (My sister was with us at the cabin, that's her daughter in the carrier.)
Here is B and C hiking away. I love how everything is still so new to C. He would find things and be so amazed by them. Oh to be young again.
After the hike we found a good place for our picnic.
The cabin is so relaxing and the kids love just being able to explore outside and I love being so close to good outlets. I managed to get all their school shopping done and even a little for me. Not long enough but still worth the visit.

No comments: