Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mystery Reader

In A's class there is a mystery reader that comes on every Friday. They get clues all week to see if they can guess who it is and then on Friday someone walks in the class and reads to them for 20 minutes. Well guess who came the Friday before school let out...Grandpa!
He did such a great job reading to the kids. He really got them involved. A told us she had an idea it was him but when he walked in the room her face turned red and she was laughing so hard she was crying. Thanks dad for taking time off of work! It meant a lot to her and to me.


2 comments:

Kara said...

Awesome- I bet A loved that! Your dad looks sweet in his sweater too! Reminds me a little of Mr. Rogers. That's a compliment, I loved that show!! Anyways, what's new in your life? Besides being so busy that you never have time to catch up.

Amy said...

That is so sweet. I absolutely love your kids picture with Santa. That is SO cute! Ours did not go well.