Monday, January 11, 2010

Knotts Berry Farm

A few days before Christmas all the cousins on my side went to Knotts for the day. The kids had a blast going on all the rides. C's favorite was the log ride. I think he went on it four times!
A was tall enough for most the really big rides. This one went upside down and backwards. I can't believe she convinced me to go with her.

B was just barely too short to go on the big rides so he rode the log ride a lot with his cousin and C. He was a little bummed but still had fun.
This was the first ride we stopped to ride in Camp Snoopy. The two little ones almost cried but then when it stopped decided it was fun and wanted to go again. We also saw Snoopy on Ice. It was a good little show for the kids. A very fun and tiring day. Thanks grandma for taking us!

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

Thanks for emailing me all the pics from Christmas...but can you email me any pics you have of me or Sav from Knotts! Thanks!