Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snow Fun

There was lots of playing in the snow while we were at the cabin. I think it snowed everyday we were there. The boys got grandpa to help them build a snowman.
C loved to play in the snow and would do so weather he was dressed to play in the snow or not. He was great at sled riding and when he would take a break from sledding he would eat the snow.
B sledding.
A sledding.
Big B and I took A and B skiing this year. They did pretty well but I think next year we'll try ski school. We love to visit the snow but I'm so glad we don't live in it. It's always fun to go to the cabin.

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

How fun! Savannah loved going on her first sled ride with her Aunt Lindsay...she told me! Just like I LOVED holding the nice limo glass while B threw up in my hand. Good thing I love him! COME BACK SOON!(but only when your baby is sleeping through the night! ha ha)