Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday B!

Mr. B just celebrated a birthday and this year he got a party with friends. It was based around his favorite animal, Zack the leopard.
He definitely got spoiled with presents!
This is most the boys that came to his party. It was at the park and we had our bounce house there too.
Here he is with the party in the back. We also had pizza, chips, watermelon, and cake. There was a treasure hunt to find their goody bags. Everyone had a great time, especially B. After the party we went out to dinner with my family to an old favorite, Yin Chins.

3 comments:

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Geez Linds nice party! You know how to throw em. That sounds like a good time! I'm sure he had so much fun with all those boys. Thanks for posting pics so I could see.

Josh and Megan said...

It makes me sad to think I wasn't there...but looks like he would have never noticed me anyway! That is a lot of little boys! Well done!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday B! Looks like a fun time was had by all! He is getting HUGE by the way! What the heck?