Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tanaka Farms

C, D, and I made a trip to Tanaka Farms for their oh so delicious strawberries. I think they both enjoyed every minute of it.
You can tell how much D enjoyed it by this picture. She made sure to squeeze the strawberry before she would eat it.
C became the perfect little picker. The tour guide told us how to pick them and when we got our chance to pick our own he kept on telling me how to do it. I was also impressed with how many of the vegetables he tried.
I love that I am starting to make a little more time to hang out with the younger two like I use to do with the older two. Hopefully life slows down just a little so I have more time to enjoy adventures like this one.

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

Wasn't it just yesterday that you took those same pics with A and B when they were little at Tanaka Farms? WEIRD!