Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Baby is 1!!

I can't believe she is already one. Where does time go? I wasn't going to do anything for her but then I started feeling guilty so we did a little family party.
She had lots of help with her presents but then the other kids got distracted with one of the presents and she was able to open this one by herself. She figured it out and loved the paper...of course. Her very favorite present was the baby. She wanted to hold it all night and if we took it away she would cry. She even had to go to bed with it.

She started off very polite with her cake but by the end she was a mess.

Cute messy girl!!
In the tub getting all cleaned up. Notice the baby she wouldn't leave alone. A gave her another one that we already had but she wasn't as attached to that one. I'm glad we ended up celebrating her. It was a fun night. Why do they have to grow up?!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe she's 1, that's crazy! What a cutie.

The Mayer Family said...

so cute and looked like so much fun!!

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

It will be so fun to see the girls together! It is bitter sweet watching our babies grow up! I can't believe it has been a year!