Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End of the Year Performances

I messed up the order of the pics but this is one of the crew after one of A's performances at Irvine Spectrum. B is in the car in front.
A had a school performance, which I forgot about, so she was wearing jeans and a shirt. At least I made it and was able to watch her. This is her after showing off her sister to her class. I love that she loves her sister sooooo much!

A also had a two Singers Company performances. This her best bud that lives just a few houses down.

One of the performances was at the Irvine Spectrum. She had a little solo.
B had his school performance and I remembered his:) He's a pretty funny performer at times.
As he was walking in this is all I could get. The school has a really good music teacher. I think the kids learn a lot from him. I wish they would have it more then every other week. A and B did great and had a fun school year. They both learned a ton and grew up so much this year.

No comments: