Friday, June 11, 2010

A made her own dress!

A has been very into sewing since around September when she started taking sewing classes from her Aunt. So somehow we were able to convince her aunt to help her make her own Baptism dress. It took a lot of work but she did it.
I am so proud of her, the things she has learned and talents she has developed.

This is her aunt, my brothers wife. She too is amazing and the perfect person to teach little girls how to sew. I am so glad A will have this life skill. She even wants to be a designer and a seamstress when she grows up. The pictures of the final product will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, I'm so impressed! Way to go A! I can't wait to see the final product. How was the baptism? So sorry we couldn't be there.

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

Is the final product the pic you sent in the mail? Either way, to learn to sew at only 8, that is amazing! I need to have my mom start teaching my girls to sew when they visit her!