Monday, June 21, 2010

A's Baptism

Here is the dress! She did a great job and looked so beautiful in it.
A with her parents before the baptism started. Where we live they do stake baptisms and so A shared her day with 5 other children from the stake. She was the only one in our ward so the actual baptism and after was all her. Before the baptism there were some talks and I was able to give one of them. I was very glad that I got to do that. It made it feel more personal.
Her and her dad, who baptised and confirmed her.
Sad I know but the best family picture we could get.
This is all the family that came to support her that day. We were lucky to have tons of friends come too. After the baptism we had everyone over to our house for "finger foods". It was a very nice day and I hope that A will remember it forever. She made a great decision and we are so proud of her and the wonderful person she is becoming.

3 comments:

Kara said...

The dress is so gorgeous! Good job! Congrats A and we're so sorry we weren't able to come! I love the family picture- looks like something our family would do too!

Maren said...

We just barely missed it...so sad. Congratulations to A! I love the dress.

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

Hey there! I know I am a space case, but I have lost your phone number again:( What day do you plan to get to our house? And what day are you planning on leaving? We are very excited to see you all!