Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Our Silly D

Why is it that the fourth child doesn't get as much as the first? No baby book, no 1 year old pictures, etc., etc. D is almost 18 months and I feel like I have barely documented her life. She is definitely the craziest baby we have ever had. I think she is just keeping up with the others.
D is very into getting her picture taken. When she sees the camera she say "Cheese". This is her classic smile.

On our quick trip we would get the camera out to distract her and make her happy.
This little trick even worked when we were in the car. At one point she loved putting her blanket on her head which lead to a lot of peek-a-boo.
Even if shes crazy and wears me out I love her and would never trade her. Her personality and spunk make up for how tired she makes me. Who could resist this face?!!

No comments: