Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quick Trip Away

I got to take a quick weekend trip to Utah...all by my self!! I went to go see this cutie. Big B's littlest sister had her baby at 32 weeks and so she's been in the NICU. She is definitely a miracle and we are glad she's here.
I stayed with my sister but spent a day getting the nursery organized and a game plan for how to decorate it. I'm pretty close with this SIL because she lived with us for a summer so it was nice to spend some time with her.

She also has my old car which was originally my grandpas. So I took it for a drive and took a picture for my mom.
Pathetic I know but that's about all the pictures I got. I was too busy having fun to remember to take pictures. I spent a whole day with Big B's other 2 sisters and my sister. We went shopping, to a chick flick, out to dinner, then to dessert, and ended up talking around the kitchen table for awhile. An old friend even met us for the movie. It was great to have a girls weekend and I got everything in I wanted to do. Thanks to my sister for making it all happen!

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

Making what happen? I did nothing, but come up again and I'll do it again! Had a blast...you should make it a monthly tradition?!