Monday, February 7, 2011

Januarys Happenings

Big B celebrated another birthday. We did a cake with the kids but this year we celebrated with mostly adults. Big B got a gift card to Roy's from a sub at work so we decided to try it out. We ended up inviting both of my brothers and their wives. It was a very nice dinner and the first time in a long time that we were able to talk with no interruptions. I think we have decided to do it more often. We left asking who had the next birthday but I don't think we need an excuse to go out.
My poor C! I feel like I have been finding him asleep a lot lately. This was right before we were to leave on a field trip to the farm. At least he ate his lunch first.

This was in the same week as the last picture. I must have worn him out that week if he could fall asleep on a box.


While we was sleeping my sister in law and I decided to make a pineapple julius. She had a hour to kill between sewing classes so got creative. It turned out pretty good.
(and yes C slept through the blender)
Now doesn't that look so delicious and make you feel like your in Hawaii?

1 comment:

James and Katrina said...

Fun Times! Any more reunion plans? What's the official date?