Monday, February 7, 2011

New Years at the Cabin

Another great trip to the cabin. This was the first year in what feels like a long time that I got to ski without having too many worries about what the kids were doing. I was not pregnant or nursing! My parents wonderful friends always open their house to us and the kids love it there. They had an addition since we were last there and D loved chasing that cat around.
The older kids are happy to watch movie after movie in the theater and after a long day of skiing the men love to join them.

At the cabin this year A and her cousin made a snow house. They were begging to spend the night in it but their begging didn't work. It sure kept them busy.

Of course there was sledding. C was the best in the snow this year. He rarely came in to warm up.

D loved the snow as long as it didn't touch her skin. Who can blame her?
I wish, as always, that I would have taken more pictures. Big B and I tried a little cross country skiing, there were fireworks for New Years, and a girls trip to the outlets. Fun was had by all. WE LOVE THE CABIN!!

No comments: