Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Surprise!! My my was turning 60 so we thought a nice surprise was in order. My sisters (my sister and my sister in laws), my dad and I put together a little trip for the girls. We have been wanting a girls trip for awhile but it's so hard to make it happen. My mom's birthday was just the excuse we needed. I showed up at her presidency meeting and told her we had a plane to catch. She was very shocked and even got a little upset because she had so much to do and claimed she couldn't leave. When we finally got her to the airport my 2 sister in laws were waiting at the curb with balloons. Then she asked about my sister and we told her she was coming but because she was coming from Utah we would see her later. But who was inside the airport...yet another surprise, my sister. We got to San Fransisco Thursday night and played hard til Sunday. First thing on Friday we headed to Alcatraz. It was very interesting.
This is the view of Alcatraz as we left on the fairy.



This is a view of the city from Alcatraz. So much to see and take it. LOVED IT!


When we got off the fairy we headed to Fisherman's Wharf for some lunch and then to Ghiradelli Square for some dessert. We shared some yummy treats.


I think we enjoyed them...don't you?


No comments: