Sunday, November 6, 2011

Clark Grandkid Pictures

When we found out that my brother had a girl my dad got so excited about all the little girls that we went out and bought them coordinating outfits which led to this little photo shoot. This picture was one of the last taken so the kids were done.
Here are 5 of the 7 girls. The other 2 wouldn't cooperate, of course. The last 6 grandkids have been girls!
These 2 are only 6 weeks apart. Could they look any different? Blonde and bald and dark curly hair. If only they lived closer to each other.
I don't think you could find a prouder grandpa! He loves holding at least 2 kids at a time.
What a good looking bunch! They have so much fun together.

1 comment:

Maren said...

I love it! And I'm glad to finally see a picture of the newest baby. Can't wait to meet the babies in person!