Sunday, November 13, 2011

First Day for the Little Two

This year I'm trying something new with D. I have never put my 2 year olds in a playgroup but lots of people do it where we live so I decided to give it a try. D has been hard for me and I thought it would be good for both of us.
She had no problem going because everyone else was going to school. She LOVES it! I like it too but it is hard when it's my turn to have the 6 girls at my house.
C started his 2nd year of preschool or his pre-k year. We are doing a co-op like I have always done. He is ready to be in a "real" school but it'll have to wait till next year.
This is C's class. We lost 2 kids from last year and gained a new one. It's a really good group! This should be a easy year for the moms and kids should learn a lot.

No comments: