Friday, March 23, 2012

C's Birthday Breakfast

For C's birthday, and my niece's, we made reservations at Disneyland for Breakfast with Minnie and Friends. We got a yummy all you can eat breakfast and lots of different characters would stop at our table to take pictures with the kids.
We saw Chip and Dale. I can't tell you who this one is but it was funny because I called one of them the wrong name and they let me know it.
We saw Tiger and Winnie the Pooh. Other characters that were there were Captain Hook, Mad Hatter, Alice and probably more that I'm forgetting.
C outside the restaurant with his birthday button and balloon.
That same day we ran into Cinderella. The girls were so excited and C was a good sport.

1 comment:

TOAD said...

I remember going here for a kids birthday party like 7 years ago. do you still get to decorate a little cake? I remember it being fun but the food not being so good. But then again your at disneyland and thats all that matters.