Thursday, March 29, 2012

More of C's Birthday Celebrations

On C's actual birthday we had a present for him to open before everyone left for the day. He was so excited cause it was big.
But when he opened it he was not happy. The first thing he said was I didn't want that. I guess we need to teach the boy some manners. But after he got on it he seemed pretty happy.
He had to go to school so we made cupcakes to share with his friends.
Then that night we went out to dinner with my parents and they got him the Star Wars video game for the WII. He was much more excited for that he was was with the present I got him.
For not being his big party year he sure got spoiled! C has been my easiest child from day one and I really hate to watch him get so big. At least he will still cuddle with me! He is getting so smart and excited for kindergarten. I LOVE this kid!!! (his smile too:)

No comments: