Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Little Catch Up

 C can be my biggest helper. He is around the most so he really has become good with E. I needed to take a shower so I asked C to help and this is what I found after my shower. He gave E is blanket, pacifier, and was rocking him with his foot. (the swing was out of batteries)
 It's hard to see but we got some hail. It was so much fun since we don't have a big change in weather to often.
 The big kids went to Utah with grandma and grandpa to ski so we went out with the younger cousins that had to stay home.
 It was their first time meeting baby E.
 So big sitting at their own table.
 D has play group every Monday with 5 other little girls. They have so much fun together!
 She will have some great friends to grow up with!!
Of course the hail didn't last and soon we were back to our perfect weather. Picnic time!

No comments: