Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tanaka Farms

 My sister was in town for Easter and really wanted to go to Tanaka Farms to pick strawberries. We never pass up a chance to eat the best strawberries around!!
 There's a tour around the farm first where you get to try different vegetables and learn about them and fruits. The carrots are the best!
 I love that the kids will try everything.
 Baby E's first visit and big adventure out.
 The older kids haven't been in so long because I usually go with preschool. I just might have pulled them out a little early from school.
 Strawberries...the last thing on the tour!
 Seriously the best!!
 There's just something about picking them fresh and eating them straight from the field.
 Cousins and friends.
 We bought extra carrots to take home and this was one of them.
B went home with our neighbor and we I got home this is what I found. Almost all his strawberries were gone and he was a mess. YUMMY!

No comments: