Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Reading

 B has followed in his sisters footsteps and LOVES to read. He reads so much at times that he gets in trouble for it. I know it's a good problem to have but I really have a problem getting them to stop reading and get other things done.
 This girl couldn't even get out of the car because she was reading. I preordered her a book that was due to come and out and when it shipped I told her she couldn't start reading it till Friday after school. Well it was finished by Sunday morning and that was only because I made her stop reading a little on 
Saturday to do something besides read. The book was probably over 500 pages! I really do hope the younger kids catch the reading bug!!
 Morning cuddles. Although she tries to cuddle him all day.
He's on the loose! I put him in my room to play while I folded laundry but he insisted on helping me in the laundry room. I must say he's happier now that he can get where he wants.

No comments: