Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Disneyland with Cousins

 We bought the two day pass so we had to go back:) My sister came for a visit and we pulled the kids out of school and went with her and my brothers family too. The first thing we did was wait in line to meet Elsa and Ana. Olaf was outside talking to us as we waited in line. 
 I think it's safe to say everyone was excited. The boys do love the movie and I'll catch them singing the songs. A too!
 Dream come true for D!
 We went on Space Mt. several times since other big rides were closed. D couldn't get enough.
 We found Minnie Mouse!
 A storm trooper snuck up on us while we were visiting with Minnie.
 We tried to get a picture with the whole gang on Pirates but there were to many of us.
 E on Dumbo. I think it's safe to say he loved Disneyland too.
 I told you we went on it several times:)
 The parade was definitely a highlight of the day. We got to see so many characters!
You can never see enough princesses! 
It was so fun to be there with all my family! I think we might have found a new tradition.

No comments: