Tuesday, March 11, 2014

E Turns 1!!

 Can't believe my baby is 1! He is such a great baby but I must say I'm glad for the first year to be behind us. It was a rough year for me. Adjusting to 5 was hard! But of course I wouldn't change having E in our family! He started his day with his favorite breakfast, waffles.
 We did a family party at the pool. A insisted we had balloons because E loves them. He scares me with balloons but for his birthday we had to get them.
 He loves the water.
 He also loves all the attention.
 He really wanted to touch the candle so it didn't last long.
 He didn't know what to do with the cake till he got his first taste.
 Once he got his first taste it was all over!
 My crew!
 The cousins came to swim and celebrate.
 By the end he was very willing to share. He kept feeding everyone. It was very cute!
 I think it's safe to say he liked his cake.
Such a happy boy! He has been such a blessing in our home. If anyone is ever sad I just hand E to them and they are instantly happy. He brings us all joy! At his 12 month check up he was 31 inches long and weighed 22 pounds 12 ounces. He likes all foods and loves playing in the playroom. Even better is being outside, preferably on a slide. He's sleeping pretty good now and loves to give hugs. 

1 comment:

James and Katrina said...

Cutie pie is one! Can't believe our babies are growing up!