Thursday, July 24, 2008

Birthday Happenings

I should have put this picture after the next one but I'm not good enough at this yet to change it. So this is us playing games after our yummy dinner. A great night with great people.
Some good friends of mine put together a dinner at Wood Ranch for four of us who had birthdays in July. They did a great job of making it more then just a dinner. They had made a braclet for each guest and a necklece and earings for the birthday girls. It was wonderful! Thanks ladies for making the evening wonderful.


Then just a small group of us went to California Adventure. It was difficult getting our kids taken care of so early in the day but once we got there it was a blast.
This was the last ride of the night, Soaring Over California. We felt a little better when going on this one. Most of us felt sick after going on so many carnival type rides without taking the normal breaks for diaper changes, potty breaks, and mild tantrums.
Strike a pose girls! But don't get wet.
It was a good thing Erika had her emergancy blanket on hand. Always be prepared! I was sure tired after that day but it was a ton of fun. Thanks for getting us in Kami. Great idea girls!


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Fun! You're kids are so cute. We'll see if Megs loves her own as much as she loves yours :)

Amy said...

That sounds like a great time. Oh man I want to go!!!

Josh and Megan said...

I'm glad you had such a fun b-day week! Thanks for a sweet post about me! I can't believe that was over a week ago!

Michelle Nguyen said...

Happy Birthday! SOrry I forgot to call! I did think of you though on your birthday, and it's the thought that counts most right? But I'm glad you had fun! So Happy Birthday again!