Thursday, July 10, 2008

An unexpected stop in Zion

Just as we were about to pass the exit to Zion we decided we should stop and hike a little. Such an amazing place.
All of us hiked but C. He enjoyed being carried but most of all he enjoyed the rocks.
The best part of the day was after hiking three miles there was a refreshing river to play in. I don't know why Brent and I never took advantage of living so close to such a pretty place when we were in Cedar. We are thinking to make this a stop in our Panaca trip every year.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Great pictures! I just LOVE Zion! I can't believe you guys have never been there. We should do our family reunion there- maybe when Chris and I are in charge! I love that you're blogging now. You have to keep it up.

Josh and Megan said...

You guys are quite the outdoorsy family...all of your trips lately have revolved around small towns and the great outdoors. I agree with Kara...you have to keep up this blogging habit. Kimberly looked really good at the wedding! So did your family...however, I am questioning B's suit. But he is so stinkin cute he can wear anything.

Maren said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big the kids are all getting! And I LOVE A's hair--she looks so grown up now. It's been too long. Beautiful pictures too.

Amy said...

I haven't been to Zions in quite a while too. What a beautiful place. I'm so excited you have a blog!!! Yeah!!